The Probate Process can be a stressful time that often involves many questions. It is something that people rarely experience. Knowing what to expect next and having a clear understanding of the probate process involving a home, can help relieve some of that stress. I'm happy to offer a free copy of my book, which also details the critical steps involved in the Probate Process.
2 - What's my Home Worth?
To request an Online Market Evaluation of the Homes Value, please use the Request Form at the top of this page. I believe that by offering this service at no cost, it allows the you the Seller to make a more informed decision about your options without needing to sign a contract with a Realtor first.
We want to be your Real Estate Information Resource - we believe in providing people with the information they need to make the best decisions possible.
3 - Our Exclusive "Easy Sell" Program
Easy Sell's transparent pricing model provides speed and certainty. We make an immediate and competitive cash offer on your home, and also provide you with a suggested list price and approximate net profit report so you can decide if you want to list it traditionally on the open market.
An average of 60 days waiting for a buyer.
Having to keep your home show ready.
Inconvenient last minute showings.
Strangers walking through your home.
Risk of the deal falling through.
Costly repairs required by buyers.
Unexpected closing delays.
Timing issues with your new home.
The sale of real estate involved in the probate process, requires several unique steps that differ greatly from a typical real estate transaction. It’s because of these unique steps, that it becomes imperative to choose a team that specializes in the sale of homes involved in probate.
You can rest assured that you’re in good hands when you List your property "For Sale" with my team. Our experience working with Families, Attorneys, Executors and Administrators helps us get the job done without unexpected problems. I proudly adhere to the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics and provide my clients with the highest quality Professional Representation in the industry.
4 - Our Extensive Property Marketing Program
Our primary goal is to obtain the highest possible selling price for my client’s home, while also diligently protecting their interests during contract negotiation, offer acceptance, and close of escrow.
Our Marketing Program is second to none and provides you with the following advantages-
• Widespread Exposure –Our Listed Properties are distributed to over 300 Real Estate Search Websites, including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and Redfin
• International Marketing – Our International Website distributes our listings, complete with all color photographs to Buyers in counties all over the world, Our Listings are also translated into 20 different languages.
• Property Website – Each Listed Property is provided with its own individual Website that includes 20 to 50 color photographs (depends on size of home) as well as local neighborhood information.
• Professional Photography – We use professional photographers with state of the art equipment to make your house shine! They will shoot a multitude of color photographs of both the interior and exterior of the property. Photographs will then be used to create a panoramic Virtual Tour of the entire property.
• Local neighborhood promotion via Postcard mailers, email and text blasts to our extensive data base of Real Estate Agents and Potential Buyers. Sometimes the perfect Buyer for a home lives right down the street.
• Open House Events held as often as necessary.
• Once an offer to purchase is received, we Cross Qualify the potential Buyer with our expert Lenders to confirm the buyers financial ability to purchase the property. We leave nothing to chance !!
• A network of local Probate Attorneys in your area – if you do not already have your own
• Remove and Storage of personal items if needed.
• Property Clean-up and beautification. Interior, Exterior and Landscaping.
• Personal Property Appraisal if needed.
• Estate Sale, and personal property donation assistance.
• Regular Maintenance of the property until it is Sold.
• Eviction Services - if the property is currently Tenant Occupied.
• Quality Contractors that are on call and available- Plumbers, Electricians, Painters, General Repairs, Pool Service, Moving Companies, and Locksmiths.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW -
Even if the property is heavily in debt with no equity, and you think the situation is hopeless, we work with Attorneys, and Short Sale Negotiators to get the property "Sold". With the Bank paying the costs of getting the property sold, as well as attorney fees, short sale negotiator fees, and providing compensation to the Executor or Administrator for their involvement in the process.